Bluespring ProcessView is an integrated business process modeling and analysis toolset that makes it easy for business people, process improvement professionals, and executives to work together to understand and improve key business processes. It enables teams to:
- Rapidly develop highly visual and complete current-state and future-state process models
- Perform process simulation and modeling analysis; comparing current state VS future state
- Generate detailed outputs that clearly identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
How It Works
ProcessView leverages the visualization and collaboration capabilities of Microsoft® Visio Professional, and significantly extends Microsoft Visio 2010 by adding a powerful analytics and reporting engine.
- ProcessView Attributes extend Microsoft Visio to enable interactive development of highly visual process flow diagrams, even for the most complex of processes; and to collect the key information needed for each activity to drive analysis.
The ability to use averages and ranges for activity factors such as time, cost, and resources; and probabilities for various paths makes model building both practical and accurate.
- ProcessView Analysis Engine produces a tremendous amount of information from the process model in a matter of minutes.
Using sophisticated algorithms to apply Graph Theory for the identification of process paths and Queuing Theory to quantify the impact of variability, it clearly identifies bottlenecks, provides key performance indicators, and calculates resource and activity capacity requirements.
- ProcessView Outputs turn this wealth of data into exactly the information the team needs to fully understand the process and to identify the most productive opportunities for improvement. For instance:
- The Summary Analysis Report” makes it easy to identify the activities with the longest times, highest costs, and greatest resource load.
- The “Extract Paths” function dramatically simplifies understanding of complex processes by automatically isolating and illustrating particular paths within the overall process flow.
- The “Compare Report” creates a clear business case for change by calculating the net change in time, cost, and other factors between current state and future state process models.
Outputs can be published to Microsoft SharePoint Server® (Moss) for enhanced visibility and collaboration across the enterprise.
ProcessView is available in multiple editions to support the needs of process owners, information workers, process improvement specialists, and IT professionals.